A really interesting opportunity has arisen with our dynamic and forward thinking client for an Accounts and Billing Assistant! They have just had their most profitable and growth plans are continuing!
This will be a varied role as you will be working alongside the Accounts Payable function as well as working closely with the Billing Manager. You will be able to manage a number of duties at any one time and be able to proactively highlight any potential problems.
Your duties will include
- working with the AP function you will work with expenses, vendor invoices and cash receipts
- assist with internal and external queries
- reviewing the payment runs
- process daily reconciliations for all office accounts
- process billing guides
- process bills and provide support to the Billing Manager and Accounts Manager
This is a great opportunity to add billing to your experience whilst keeping your experience varied in accounts! You will have experience of using either Elite, 3E or Aderant and have experience of working within an AP function, experience within legal is really advantageous as you will already have an understanding of SAR and VAT.
Billing experience is not essential as full training will be provided!