A high profile law firm based in the heart of the City is seeking an accounts payable assistant to join their small, friendly and progressive Finance team.
Previous accounts payable experience is essential and experience with using Elite and Chrome River would be desirable.
This is a great role to make the move into a law firm and build a career in legal!
Duties will include:
– working on the accounts payable function including expenses, vendor invoices and cash receipts
– reviewing payment runs before they are finalised
– processing the daily reconciliations for all client accounts
– processing client account payment and receipts
– reviewing account balances and ensure compliance with SRA
– process interest calculations on client balances
– working as part of a team to cover absence and over busy periods