This is a fabulous role for someone who has at least 12-18 months office admin experience and is looking for a step into a big law firm. This role is in the Cheltenham office of a major London -headquartered firm who are known for their excellent staff training and career development. It’s working as an Administrative assistant, working alongside the Partners, lawyers and Pas, performing a range of administrative and file management tasks.
Private Clients is a close-knit friendly team, lawyers and support staff and our newest joiners have settled in very well. There are weekly team meetings which include the support staff and communication is good.
All of Cheltenham’s support staff sit together on one large open plan floor so there is a very good camaraderie and support and help with overflow, if required and they are a social bunch too!
To apply you’ll need a minimum of 12 months administration experience
• GCSEs graded A to C to include maths and English (or equivalent level of qualification)
• Solid customer service centric experience and work ethic
• Excellent verbal and written communication
• Good interpersonal details with the ability to adapt style and approach
• Attention to detail and accuracy