Global property and telecommunications company is actively recruiting for a PA to join their London base. It’s a busy and varied role providing a range of administrative and PA support duties and coordinator activities to assist the Group Management Services team, many of whom travel throughout Europe for 2-3 weeks each month.
Key responsibilities will include:-
- Booking travel arrangements for all UK-based team members, including arranging business visas, in line with the expenses policy.
- Scheduling meetings and events (i.e., physical meeting, teleconference, telepresence, and other social events), including equipment booking and catering arrangements.
- Maintaining diaries, preparing and checking expenses claims, verifying suppliers’ invoices, arranging couriers and managing inbound and outbound post.
- Purchase stationery, ensuring best value for money.
- Responsible for the up-keep, distribution and security of the petty cash.
- Keep the Team’s sickness, holiday and weekend travel records
- General upkeep of the office environment including storage and security of IT equipment (smartphones, laptops etc.) and ensure all office equipment is in working order, contacting relevant suppliers when needed.
To apply you’ll need to have worked in a similar PA role supporting a team before –be outgoing, personable and able to work independently and have a good knowledge of MS Office in particular, MS Excel.