Modern friendly mid-sized law firm based at Bank is keen to recruit a Risk/AML Assistant to join their busy but ever so friendly team. It’s a busy and varied role where your duties will include:
• Helping with the ‘on boarding’ of new clients.
• Carrying out various customer due diligence checks using online databases (BvD, World Check, etc)
• Obtaining company documents from Companies House and the equivalent services in other jurisdictions.
• Liaising with secretaries, fee-earners and partners regarding queries on the new client forms and the documents submitted.
• Uploading documents and entering data on to the new online client forms
• Escalating matters with higher risk factors and/or issues to the Anti-Money Laundering Manager.
• Reviewing AML documents for existing clients.
• Deal with day-to-day queries regarding the firms AML policies and their implementation.
To apply, you’ll need previous Risk/AML experience within a law firm and a relevant graduate or post-graduate legal qualification.