As an experienced Business Development Executive you will be seeking a role that will see you work with autonomy as well as a working specifically with the attorneys of a high profile corporate team that operates in London. You will work alongside the firms marketing, PR, digital media and events but your remit will have a close alignment with a specific practise area and you will project manage all their business development and marketing support.
Your role will see you support fee earners who are highly ranked in their practice areas.
– developing pitches and presentations
– coordinate projects to support bd efforts that will include industry research and competitor intelligence as well as identifying new business opportunities with existing and prospective clients on a firm wide basis.
– management of the teams bios and credentials and ensuring all social media and databases are updated.
– project manages and coordinates a range of client communications including legal updates, announcements, newsletters, specific thought leadership campaigns
– managing and drafting awards submissions.
– working closely with the events team, develop and deliver targeting client events including seminars, webinars/audiocasts, conference sponsorships, exhibitions, and other events, to ensure they deliver a good return on investment against the Firm’s objectives
– supporting and assisting in driving the adoption and integration of various key business development tools including a pitch & proposals database, business development opportunities report, CRM, experience database, deal boards etc. including assisting with CRM database reporting and contact research whilst working with more junior members of the team.
This is a super opportunity to join a global power house in the legal world and really be the go to person for your practise area and attorneys!