Business Development/Marketing Assistant – Law Firm – £35k
This leading London law firm are seeking a marketing/business development administration assistant to join their busy and thriving marketing team. You will be responsible for co-ordinating and supporting the administrative needs of the marketing team. You will work closely with all members of the marketing and wider business development team; this role is perfect for someone of graduate calibre that is looking to work within a fully serviced law firm.
Other responsibilities for the role:
- Helping to maintain pitch logs and gather pitch outcomes/feedback from the business development managers.
- Assisting with the editing and maintenance of marketing materials.
- Assisting with the uploading of articles on to the firm’s website.
- Ensuring business development resources such as fee earner biographies are up to date.
- Maintaining the business development pages on the internal intranet.
- Supporting the digital team with social media posts as required.
This firm have a very friendly and open culture and offer a great hybrid working scheme.
If you wish to apply, please send your cv to email@example.com