Our client can offer a dynamic and progressive working environment and are seeking a new recruit to their highly regarded Risk team.
Ideally you will have 18 months experience within CDD and conflicts. Our client would consider a professional services background but legal experience would be highly desirable.
As CDD & Conflicts Analyst you will be reporting into the senior analyst and General Counsel
This role reports into the General Counsel and senior analyst and you will be responsible for
- Reviewing incoming conflicts searches and seek enhanced information, if not sufficient.
- Conducting conflict searches, identifying any conflicts issues and escalating these to the senior analysts and General Counsel (as necessary).
- Grade conflicts returns green, amber or red pursuant to established protocols.
- Specifying Client Due Diligence requirements.
- Reviewing the Client Due Diligence/CDD collated by fee earners and secretaries and either approve it or identify what is missing.
- Assisting the Risk team and General Counsel with projects that may be outside of CDD & Conflicts.
The firm have an exceptional reputation and strive to provide their clients with a bespoke service whilst maintaining the highest standards of client care this is mirrored with how they look after their employees and provide a working culture that ensures the highest calibre of work is accessed.
To be a successful candidate for this role you will want to work for a forward thinking and driven firm and have a real eye for detail with an intuitive and creative manner to support your team and colleagues to find the right approach to any challenges. There is a high volume of work with this role and to excel in this role you will be able to organise yourself and workload and communicate with a wide variety of people.