Thriving Moorgate-based law firm are seeking to recruit a Communications Manager to work within our Business Development Team to oversee all internal and external messaging.
The successful candidate will need to be an energetic, driven and focussed individual with the ability to quickly establish rapport with internal clients and stakeholders and manage internal and external relationships. The successful candidate will take pride in their work, enjoy working as part of a team and be proud of working at the firm.
To apply you’ll need strong written and verbal communication skills and the ability to influence and educate stakeholders;
- Previous experience of working in a similar role ideally within a legal or professional services firm;
- Sound commercial acumen ;
- Be confident with excellent interpersonal and networking skills to build trust amongst internal and external clients;
- Strong understanding of core business development and marketing programmes;
- Demonstrated project management skills; i.e. ability to work to tight timeframes, managing multiple tasks and stakeholder management;
- Track record of developing business development and managing programmes and processes;
- Experience using InDesign, E-Shot (or other email marketing platform) and a client management database (preferably Salesforce).