An international law firm is seeking a new member of their Digital Communications team who is truly social media savvy especially with Linkedin. You will have proven experience of designing and implementing copy as well as being a super user with CMS and have excellent PA/organisational skills as you will be a central support to the Digital Communications team.
You will have been exposed and understand the use and role of analytics within Digital Communications and really aspire to ensure the Firms’ digital communications are the best they can be!
Duties will include:
- Write and post on the firm’s social media channels across our corporate accounts
- Liaise with the Business Development team to obtain required content for posts
- Proactively identify opportunities for posts on the firm’s social media platforms
- Troubleshooting queries on posting and using social media
- Keep on top of social media trends to feed into new projects
- Maintain social media calendar
- Regular social media analytics
- Update social media training documents and resources
- Support the roll out of LinkedIn training sessions across the firm’s practice areas
- Regular website updates including content, imagery, SEO and tagging
- Uploading new articles, press releases, profile pages to website CMS (WordPress)
- Content updates to WFW microsites
- Regular website analytics (Google Analytics/Search Console, HotJar)
- Assist with the project management and implementation of changes to the firm’s website
- Ensure draft content supplied by BD Managers is high quality, and advise on improvements for web
- Liaise with Communications Assistants to ensure content is proofread and approved
- Liaise with website agency for support queries
- Support Senior Digital Marketing Executive and Senior Digital Manager on projects and campaigns
- Support careers and UK Trainee website projects
- Support Alumni programme by posting alumni news on social media and website
- Update firm Intranet social media hub page and Digital content on Communications page
- Assist with SEO project to improve the firm’s rankings on Google
- Assist with video and podcast editing and hosting
This is an exciting opportunity that will really ensure you have full involvement with a high performing team in a department that is receiving a lot of attention from the Firm!
This is a permanent opportunity and is currently home based due to government restrictions but will be based from the London office as restrictions ease.