This is an exciting new role, responsible for creating and managing world class digital learning for an international law firm. Working collaboratively with colleagues and third party providers, this role will see the successful candidate leading on the design and delivery of high quality innovative blended and digital learning solutions for the firm.
You will manage all projects ensuring they are scoped and follow best practice design and development processes. You will also manage the LMS platform and supplier relationship and this role reports directly into the head of the L&D team.
To apply you’ll have
- A proven track record in managing the complete digital learning cycle, designing, developing, implementing and evaluating digital learning content in a professional skills environment.
- Strong planning & project management skills with experience in managing multiple projects in a fast paced environment.
- Experienced in working with various LMS systems and managing supplier relationships, experience with Cornerstone LMS would be an advantage but not essential.
- A wide breadth of knowledge of creating eLearning, Webinars and Podcasts
- Experience in setting up virtual and remote classrooms and the associated technology/software, enabling interactive and experiential learning experiences.
This is a newly-created role, and one that offers tremendous scope for development for someone who enjoys working as part of a fun dynamic team.