|The role will provide strategic leadership to the firm’s ED&I journey working closely with the ED&I Strategy Group to ensure that diversity agendas are successfully implemented in line with the firm’s objectives. The ED&I Manager should have a strong understanding of external trends and have the ability to transfer these into actions at BDB Pitmans.
- Collaborate with colleagues on the ED&I Strategy Group to develop and deliver ED&I programmes and activities that support our overall strategy and drive forward the firm’s ED&I strategy.
- To be the subject matter expert in ED&I trends and data to ensure we can meet the needs of our future workforce and create a culture that ensures we deliver a positive experience for everyone.
- Manage the firm’s annual D&I Audit.
- Develop and maintain a network of ED&I relationships inside and outside of the sector to build an awareness of trends and challenges to support the creation of a meaningful and relevant ED&I strategy and plan.
- Provide guidance to the wider HR team on the practical application of any diversity related policies and develop new policies and procedures in conjunction with the HR Manager.
- Influence key stakeholders across the firm who have a role to play within the ED&I agenda.
- Review and provide guidance on ED&I training initiatives and deliver face-to-face training where applicable.
- Support the Marketing team when responding to client diversity requests for pitches and lead on submissions to ED&I benchmarks and awards.
- Accountable for the monitoring and reporting of diversity statistics including providing quarterly ED&I MI to the Executive Board.
- Provide guidance and support to our employee-led diversity networks.
- To work with the Head of Resourcing, Employee Engagement and L&D in taking forward the CSR programme and initiatives, including charitable giving, volunteering and pro bono.
- Line management responsibility of ED&I Coordinator
- To manage the ED&I budget.