One of London’s brightest and ever growing law firms are seeking an Events Manager that will continue their superb reputation by ensuring the firm provides the best events at all levels for fee earners, clients and colleagues alike! This is a real opportunity to flex your innovative and proactive organisational skills!
You will want a role that will ensure you have a high amount of visibility across the London office and you will lead relationships with event agencies as well as being supported by a super busiiness development team who are really at the top of their game!
Duties will include –
- Helping identify key events for the office and practice areas to raise profile and visibility with clients and prospects;
- Bringing new and creative ideas to the table to ensure the firm continues to stand out from other firms through the quality of its events;
- Providing support on the events process from conception to delivery, ensuring key stakeholders are kept fully informed of progress and that the event is delivered in line with commercial objectives;
- Managing key internal events such as the office festive party, offsites, summer party and the annual family day;
- Experience of running hybrid events and employing technology to maximise impact of virtual events (e.g. Zoom, Teams, other platforms);
- Measuring the effectiveness (ROI) of events. Working with BD to ensure follow up with clients and prospects and tracking opportunities generated;
- Managing event budgets;
- Working with third-party event providers as and when needed;
- Managing relationships with suppliers (e.g. event agencies, caterers, venues etc.);
You will have previous events experience, preferably from within the professional services sector; excellent team working skills but be able to control and project manage a number of events at any one time!
No two days will ever be the same and this is not a role where you will be recycling events – this is a role where innovation and collaboration is key! If this sounds like you apply today!