Are you a Markeing /Business Graduate with some exposure to Marketing and Events – then this amazing law firm would love to meet you!
You will be working with a great team of events professionals who support a global law firm with a huge range of client and internal events! Events include – dinners, team building, offsite training, bespoke drink receptions and vary in size! You will be working as part of the global Business Development and Marketing team and you will be busy!
Your duties will include:
– support to the Central Events Team both with administrative and general PA duties
– assisting with all pre-event responsibilities (eg preparation of event materials)
– set up meetings and book internal meeting rooms as and when require
– post-event data collation (eg final attendee lists, attendee breakdowns, costs).
– Assistance with invoice processing,
– Maintain the Central Events Team’s electronic filing system
– Pack up event materials, book couriers and send materials to and from events (incl. globally).
– Book Central Events Team travel where necessary.
– Office management (incl. maintaining event materials stock).
– Respond to queries in the internal Central Events Team mailbox. –
– Regular update of the Central Events Team’s outlook diary.
– Keep the Central Events Team intranet up to date.
. – Assist with management of smaller events (eg work with the Marketing Operations Manager on the University of Business Development Induction twice annually).
– Ad hoc events research where required (eg venues, suppliers etc.)
To apply, you’ll be a graduate with some (limited) exposure to marketing or events and be keen on building a career.IDEA