A world renowned law firm is seeking an experienced Executive Assistant – working at Partner level you will be able to provide a diverse and adaptable working style.
You will be seeking a role where you will be implementing all your skills from decision making, diplomacy, gate keeping and organising and where you can expand your project management skills.
Your duties will include:
• Managing complex schedules that include; diary, meetings both UK and international, conference calls, seminars, conferences, client lunches, restaurant bookings
• Extensive international travel to multiple destinations, flights, accommodation, trip itineraries, Visa applications
• Coordinating events working in conjunction with other support teams including marketing
• Acting as the first point of contact for all internal and external communications
• Full inbox management and handling urgent matters
• Client event management – venue sourcing, invitations and all event logistics working closely with the BD and Marketing department
You will already be skilled with strong emotional intelligence, commercial awareness and business acumen and be someone who can pre-empt (and always have a plan, b,c and d)
You will also have
• Previous EA experience within the legal or professional services fields
• Driven, ambitious and highly professional with articulate communication skills
• Ability to run simultaneous projects
• Strong prioritisation and organisational skills
• Advanced MS Office knowledge and minimum typing speeds of 60-65wpm
Our client can offer a dynamic working environment, great offices, superb benefits and lots of extra in house training to really ensure you are at the top of your game!