Prominent law firm, based in the heart of Guildford is actively recruiting for a Facilities Assistant to join their friend team. The role is varied and will include
- Delivering and collecting internal and external mail,
- Ordering mail supplies
- Checking maintenance of franking machines
- Ordering and checking international and local couriers
- Liaising with couriers over delays and escalating if necessary
- Delivering paper to the office machines around the floors
- Checking, ordering and stocking of stationery
- Logging of archive boxes into archive system and onto spread sheet (attention to detail)
- Covering for print person when absent and ordering print supplies if necessary
- Assisting the facilities manager in ad-hoc duties
- Manual handling of various items
- Collecting confidential shredding and checking destruction
- Checking delivery notes and invoices against orders
This role is working 25 Hours per week (Ideally 10.00 till 3:00) but the hours are negotiable.
To apply, you’ll need to have previous Facilities experience based in an office environment and be someone who can work on their own initiative with an eye for detail especially on archiving and reprographics.