A dynamic and forward thinking law firm with super offices near Chancery Lane/Holborn is seeking a new Facilities/Buildings co-ordinator to work closeley woth the Facilities Manager. Daily duties will include:-
- Perform general maintenance and small repairs primarily in London office.
- Liaise and supervise with sub- contractors, suppliers and engineers in relation to ad hoc repairs and planned maintenance providers
- Reporting to directly to the Facilities Helpdesk and Accounts Manager
- Assisting with setting up furniture configurations of conference rooms for seminars/training
- Setting up furniture configurations of all other client meeting rooms across two sites
- Light equipment set ups within rooms such as: laptops, portable projectors and screens
- Regularly liaising with IT, Front of House, Marketing & Catering regarding various setup options
- Assisting with FM Helpdesk reactive tasks such as: floor deliveries of supplies/furniture/equipment
- Liaise with contractors, suppliers and engineers in relation to ad hoc repairs and planned maintenance works
To apply you will need at least 2 years Facilities experience and experience of carrying out the above tasks within an office setting. Experience or AutoCAD is an advantage as is experience with general hardware tools and electrical equipment .