Really friendly St Pauls law firm have a great opportunity to join a small and really busy team as an accounts assistant. The firm pride themselves on their friendly open culture!
Your duties will include
– daily client receipts and payments
– resolve statement queries
– reconcile supplier invoices
– recording chargeable invoices to ledgers
– assisting with reconciling staff expenses
– assisting with reporting
You will also support the other accounts functions including billing and credit control at busy times.
Experience as a finance/accounts assistant is essential and this would be ideal for someone with 1-2 years experience who is looking to work for a City law firm.