Due to exceptional growth during 2020 our client is seeking an experienced Finance Controller to join their finance team.
You will be highly familiar with working within legal and partnerships and have completed your ACCA/AAT or equivalent.
Duties will include the full process of accounts including
- month end journals
- preparation of the monthly management accounts
- investigating variances against budget for profit and loss accounts
- maintenance of cashflow forecasting
- preparing weekly and monthly management reports
- Ensuring compliance with the SRA
- managing the firm’s credit control and cash flow
- managing a small team that includes credit controllers and cashiers
You will have a strong law firm background with cashiering experience in previous roles, coupled with your accountancy qualifications and ideally 3 years experience in a similar role. Team management exposure is high on our clients list of requirements due to the team size.