International law firm, headquartered in London and with offices in the southeast and abroad, is keen to recruit a Health & Safety Manager to join their friendly, service-orientated team.
This is an exciting newly-created role and one where you can bring to bear all your knowledge, skills and experience and develop the role. Typical areas of focus will include.
- Being the go-to person across the firm for all H&S issues and queries.
- Making sure the firm is in-line with all UK legislation and that best practice is observed.
- Assess areas where training and further measures including certification is required.
- Co-ordinate all assessments required and conduct these at regular intervals and keep accurate records.
- Deal with suppliers i.e. lifts, mechanical and electrical services, and life safety systems.
- There will be travel to their other offices, working with regional Facilities/Office Managers in terms of compliance, maintenance and Health and Safety.
- Strategic work – liaising with partners and HOD’s across the UK to make sure they are compliant and developing an ongoing strategy with goals and objectives.
- Investigate incidents and accidents and record the findings on the relevant forms.
- Co-ordinate all DSE Assessments across the firm.
- Be involved in the tender process for Health and Safety.
To apply, they are after someone who has worked as an H&S Manager in a Law or Accountancy firm before (Essential) and holds NEBOSH and DSE Advanced Assessor accreditations and is familiar with ISO 45001, but what’s equally important, is someone that is keen to develop the scope of the role and steer the firm forward in all aspects of Health & Safety and someone that wants to progress in the role.