This leading Life Science & Tech law firm are seeking a HR assistant to join their busy talent and recruitment team to support with the graduate recruitment process for trainee solicitors, as well as getting involved with the employee life cycle and operations of the firm. You will be reporting to the graduate talent manager and support on ad hoc requests. The HR team are friendly, collaborative and encourage career development at any level. The partners are very personable, and this firm offer a great hybrid working scheme.
Other responsibilities for the role include:
- Assisting with career workshop and open day administration, this includes reviewing applications, booking meeting rooms, scheduling speakers and preparing information for the trainee committee.
- Assisting with trainee induction days.
- Assisting with the qualification process.
- Supporting with training contract interviews.
- Monitoring the graduate recruitment inbox, reviewing applications, setting exercises and responding to queries.
- Assisting with the trainee life cycle and supporting on any ad hoc requests.
This role is ideal for someone to play a crucial part in the graduate recruitment process.