This highly regarded city law firm have an exciting opportunity to be a part of a busy resourcing team, the aim of which is to centralise and streamline the recruitment process.
You’ll be responsible for ensuring the smooth running of the recruitment administration processes and key tasks will include:-
• Owning the smooth running and have an overall understanding at all times of the current interview activity throughout the Firm
• Liaise with the preferred suppliers to discuss our recruitment needs, book interviews, provide feedback and act as a key contact for the agencies
• Arrange interviews with the hiring managers and prepare interview packs
• Act as the main point of contact for any candidate queries
• Develop and update job descriptions by liaising with the relevant hiring managers
• Maintain the recruitment database
• Maintain regular contact with future hires possibly through a buddy system
• Assist in the on-boarding processes for new hires and day one activities
• Help with the organisation of the induction programme for new employees
• Any additional adhoc duties to support the Resourcing Manager
To apply, you’d need to have worked in an Office-based HR environment before – and as part of that, handled recruitment and onboarding processes before and be able to hit the ground running in a highly professional, fast-moving, deadline-driven environment.