An information officer who wants to be able to bring in innovation to research services for a full commercial law firm is sought by our client.
Our client sees this as an exciting opportunity as there will be the opportunity to really bring about change and take the lead on firm wide projects.
You will need to be passionate and confident and want to have the best information services in the business.
Your role will include:
- Carrying out research using all legal, business and news information resources
- Support and deliver various knowledge and information projects
- Deliver training sessions on resources and databases
- Responsible for cataloguing, acquisitions and other collection management duties
- Maintain licences and logins for online subscriptions
- Present ideas and implement changes as part of business improvement
The ideal candidate
- An informational/Library qualification or law related
- Must be an expert with Lexis Library Westlaw & Practical Law
- Experience of working with library resources and management systems
- Approx. 4 years experience within library/information services
- An interest in the legal information community (groups such as BIALL, CILIP, SLA etc)
This is a great opportunity to make a role your own! The salary is dependent on experience and will be pro rata to the hours worked.