Successful law firm in central Guildford with an excellent reputation is keen to recruit an IT Support Analyst, working as part of a team of three to provide high quality support and assistance on all aspects of IT. It’s a varied role, your tasks and responsibilities will include: –
- Providing a professional and consistent level of telephone and desk-side support to the whole office
- Assisting with providing support to the firm by telephone and remote control as required
- Ensuring all requests for assistance are accurately recorded and responded to within a timely manner
- Set up of Video Conferences and AV equipment for both internal and external meetings
- Investigate and take ownership of AV issues. Liaise with the AV maintainers and ensure speedy resolution of AV issues.
- Perform daily checks on the multi-functional devices and printers.
- Configuration, Maintenance and troubleshooting of multi-functional devices, printers and secure print/cost recovery system
- Promoting the use of IT to staff
- Exchanging and moving desktop PCs and telephony equipment
- Liaising with Technical Support team and third-party maintenance suppliers
- Deployment and maintenance of Smartphone and Tablet devices
To apply, you’ll need to have word in IT support or IT help desk before (not necessarily in a law firm) and have the confidence to speak to senior management within the firm.
Int return the firm offer a fantastic work environment with good career progression