A fantastic opportunity to join our clients’ dynamic IT department which currently comprises a team of twelve:including the Head of IT, Infrastructure and Applications Manager, Systems Developer, Technical Analysts, ITSupport Supervisor and a Support Analyst.
The firm prides itself on its ability to offer exceptional training and career development and the
opportunity to learn from some of the best in the business!
As a IT Support Analyst you will provide first and second line support, on a rota basis, to all partners, fee-earners and business support colleagues: You will be responsible for:-
- ensuring that IT equipment, network accounts etc. are created for new joiners prior to their starting dates.
- ensuring departing staff’s network accounts are deleted after liaising with their line manager.
- relocating equipment and assist in office moves.
- performing ad hoc support on all other systems including Office applications and other specific applications such as iManage, BigHand, Intapp, etc.
- install new hardware and software as directed
- undertake preventative maintenance on PCs and printers. re-image PCs.
- becoming conversant with the firm’s backup processes and procedures including the disaster recovery plan.
- ensuring that appropriate stocks of consumables are maintained and prepare orders
Ideally you will have 12-18 months experience of working within an IT support role and you will have experience of 1st line support with some exposure to 2nd line support and be comfortable providing 1st and 2nd line support with MOS applications
Experience using Windows 10, Windows Server 2012/2016 including active directory and group policy management, Office 2016/Office 365, iManage, BigHand digital dictation, Interaction, Workshare, Intapp, Aderant/CMS, OyezForms, iPhones is highly desirable, along with experience supporting and using Microsoft System Centre 2012 (SCCM);
You will be a confident communicator with a positive work ethic and the ability to build credible relationships with clients both internal and external. We are looking for an individual who presents
themselves with professionalism and polish, who will inspire the confidence of clients and colleagues.
35 Hour week with some flexibility needed.