Do you have 18 months Legal Admin experience and want to work in a top City law firm?
Our client has created a brand new Junior legal PA role to look after the associates of one of their high profile teams! This is an amazing opportunity to work with Associates who are ambitious and building their career up to Partner level and you can help them with their career!
You will have had experience of working in a practice area supporting trainees or paralegals with their administration support and really want to make a role your own!
You will be involved in all PA duties including –
- managing fee earners diaries
- managing travel and client meeting arrangements
- working on business development activities including events and t=research
- assisting with billing and processing time recording
- managing documents including amendments
- liaising across the firm to ensure tasks that are delegated are completed in a timely manner
- working with team admins to ensure all archiving, filing and scanning requirements are completed.
This is a really rare opportunity to really build your career and make a role your own!