Award-winning city law firm is keen to recruit a Learning & Development Manager to join their wider HR Team. Reporting directly into the Head of HR, this is a key role supporting the HR Director with shaping and implementing the overall L&D strategy for the Firm. Key Tasks and Responsibilities will include: –
Designing and developing a soft skills training programme for fee earners to roll out across Firm, working closely with the Director of HR to ensure that this is aligned to the career development framework.
· Managing the L&D budget and the budgeting process according to business needs.
· In conjunction with graduate recruitment, oversee the Firm’s LPC/GDL and PSC programmes
· Manage relationships with third party providers, to deliver training courses/programmes tailored to the business
· Consider and implement news ways of delivering online and blended learning within the Firm
· Review, implement and manage appropriate development programmes for: new partners, new promotes at all levels, lateral hires, Partners, new joiners in all areas
· Line management responsibility for the L&D team
The role is an excellent opportunity for someone who is looking to bring to bear their previous knowledge and expertise in a role that offers great scope for development. Remuneration c£85k.