Global law firm headquartered in the States is keen to recruit an experienced legal billing Coordinator to manage billing arrangements for their London office.
It’s a busy and varied role, ensuring that alternative fee arrangements (AFAs) assigned are billed in agreement client engagement letters and billing attorneys are provided with billing analysis. Typical duties will include:-
- Ensuring client invoices are prepared in compliance with firm policy, specific AFAs, and client billing guidelines and regulations. Identifies billing issues and resolves as appropriate.
- Preparing standard and ad hoc reports utilising Excel, Elite 3E, and other reporting tools to keep involved parties up-to-date regarding billing
- Assisting with the initial set-up and subsequent maintenance of electronic invoicing with third party vendors for assigned clients.
- Submitting electronic invoices, and monitors and tracks progress from billing to prepare monthly reconciliation of all electronically billed accounts.
- Assisting the fee-earner and Partners with the firm’s billing procedures using Elite 3E accounting software. Performs ad hoc analysis and research as requested.
- Participating in special projects as required.
To apply, you’ll need 4 things:
- Billing and Ebilling experience in a law firm (min 2 years)
- Good knowledge of Elite 3E accounting system (Essential)
- Ability to organize and prioritise a busy workload in a dynamic and complex environment to meet deadlines and daily requirements.
- Ability to provide quality client service to both internal and external contacts regarding financial matters of a complex nature. Requires creativity, patience, and discretion.
In return you will be working for a friendly and highly successful international firm on an almost 100% remote basis with office attendance (Liverpool Street) just once a week