Friendly Mid-sized firm based in the heart of the city is seeking an experienced Legal Billing Assistant to join their lively and fun billing team.
Duties will include
- Calculating and processing bills, time and disbursement transfers and write offs.
- Checking and posting bills.
- Amending fee earner time sheets
- Dealing with billing and time recording queries
- Update client details, client partner details and other client records where required.
- Charge out rate maintenance both negotiated and standard rates
- Ad hoc reporting, including billing and WIP queries.
- Assisting other members of the Finance Team generally in times of need
- To cover for other Billing Administrators during holidays .
- Cover International billings as required
To apply, you’ll need at least 1 years experience in a law firm doing revenue/billing and hopefully have experience of using Elite Enterprise or 3E
For more information on this role, please contact Nick at Law Choice.