Join a law firm truly going places on an initial 12 month contract in their award winning Dispute resolution team! The firm really know how to look after their clients and their PA’s really get to flex all their client servicing skills!
As part of an existing job share you will work closely with another PA to ensure your fee earner allocation are supported with all PA and secretarial needs. The team is fast paced so as there Legal PA you will need to be highly adaptable and really able to make transitions from differing tasks with ease (and a smile on your face!).
As Legal PA your duties will include:
- diary and travel management as well as extensive client liaison
- arranging internal and external meetings, dinners, presentations
- researching for business development needs
- assisting with billing process
- managing and amending variety of documents
- assisting with bundling
- dealing with fee earners correspondence
The team are friendly and professional and really pride themselves on their team working and collaborative nature.
This is an initial 12 month contract with excellent benefits.