I am working with a top international law firm whilst they recruit a new Legal PA to join a high performing disputes team on a part time basis (Wed/Thur/Fri) on a 12 month contract initially!
You will have previous experience of organising a busy partner, but equally important, you will have experience of building a strong working relationship with a wider PA and fee earning team!
Your day to day duties will see you utilise all your legal PA/legal secretary experience including – managing documents, diary management, email management, travel management and billing.
Our client can offer a great working environment and a team to work alongside!
Please ensure that you fulfil the following before applying
- have previous/current legal PA/secretary/EA experience ideally from a city law firm
- have worked at Partner level
- Be able to work in the office on a Wednesday and Thursday
- be an expert organiser and be able to work in a constant hand over style
- have a brilliant personality!
Experience of working in a job share would be desirable but is not essential for this position!