Are you a highly academic Law graduate who is keen to work in a tier one law firm with a global reach?
Are you fluent in Russian? Written and Spoken?
This exciting and specialist law firm have an outstanding reputation for working on some of the most complex and interesting white collar, civil fraud and commercial litigation cases across the globe.
The firm are located close to St Pauls and have stunning, modern offices. The firm are keen to find a Legal Researcher who is hardworking, dedicated and highly academic to join their busy and highly prestigious White Collar Litigation team.
You will be working closely with Partners and Associates on EU/UN and UK sanctions so having an interest in this would be beneficial. You will be hardworking, dedicated and have a meticulous way of working.
To apply, they require:-
- A high level of academic achievement, including ideally a first class degree;
- A distinction in the LPC or very competent in the BPTC would also be desirable;
- A keen interest in (and ideally previous knowledge of) sanctions and international law;
- A proven background in an academic/research role;
- Experience of using legal databases such as Lexis Nexis, Westlaw and PLC;
- Advanced IT skills including a good working knowledge of the Microsoft Office programmes;
- The ability to work independently and manage their own workload;
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to prioritise;
- Russian Language Skills
For more information, contact Nick at Law Choice.