Perfect revenue role to build on your 9-12 months experience within a fantastic law firm based at St Paul’s.
Duties will include
- Prompt and accurate production of all bills submitted for processing
- Ensuring the accurate processing of all write offs of unbillable time and disbursements and ensuring that all such requests are properly authorised in accordance with the firm’s authorisation limits as they might apply from time to time
- Ensuring that all bills submitted for processing comply with all relevant VAT and Solicitor Account Rules
- Ensuring that all bills are checked for numerical accuracy and internal consistency before they are processed
- Preparing full and partial credit notes
Work in Progress:
- Opening new clients and matters
- Printing and distributing WIP lists as requested – auctioning requests which result from their return, e.g. transferring WIP between files, arranging write offs and closures, providing billing guides
- Dealing with time recording queries from fee earners and secretaries
- Reviewing daily call lists checking to see if payment promises have arrived
- Pro-actively chasing clients by telephone and other means of communication to ensure involves are promptly settled
- Assisting with the production of statements and chaser letters
- Updating progress of collection on ARCS management system
The team are really friendly with a good morale and are highly supportive of career progression!
To apply, you;ll need at least 12 months experience in a revenue/billing role, hopefully in law firm or other a professional services organisation and be keen to join a fast-paced, busy team.