A first class law firm is recruiting a brand new position within their Knowledge Management team.
As part of the Knowledge Management team you will be supporting the Professional Support Lawyers throughout the Firm you will be
- Supporting the implementation and management of client innovation products and services.
- Updating automated documents using the Firm’s software.
- Supporting the implementation of legal technology solutions using the Firm’s software.
- Providing advice and support to users on how to use our technology solutions and platforms.
- Helping to test and maintain the firm’s knowledge and legal technology systems, including the search engine, in particular when new features/functionality are added to these systems.
- Helping to create and keep up-to-date user guides and training materials (including e-learning) on how to use the firm’s knowledge and legal technology systems.
- Entering, updating and archiving a range of legal know how including precedents and transactional bibles.
- Assisting in the preparation and management of intranet content and e-bulletins.
- Running statistical usage reports and analysis of the firm’s knowledge and legal technology systems.
- Assisting with the ongoing maintenance and review of the firm’s legal taxonomies and providing input to help improve the rules which facilitate automated processes and classification of legal content.
You must have excellent written and verbal communication skills with an excellent attention to detail as you will be proofreading documents for the team and on behalf of Lawyers. You must also have a real interest in knowledge management and the legal technology involved with legal knowledge management.
This is an exciting first role within knowledge management and legal technology and could be the start of an exciting career at the forefront of technology within the legal industry.
An undergraduate degree with knowledge management or law would be highly desirable for this role.