My client is a friendly mid-sized law firm with 250 staff based near Moorgate-Liverpool Street and they’re after a Comms Manager to join their team of 6, staff, headed by the Head of Business Development.
They are a hardworking and dynamic team who deal with a full spectrum of tasks including, publications, press & PR, seminars, events, tenders and various marketing initiatives.
This role is overseeing all internal and external messaging. The successful candidate will need to be an energetic, driven and focussed individual with the ability to quickly establish rapport with internal clients and stakeholders and manage internal and external relationships.
Key duties and responsibilities will include:
· Sourcing content for internal and external publication;
Drafting and finalising press releases
· Monitoring and maintaining the firm’s social media platforms (e.g. Twitter & LinkedIn);
· Champion the firm’s Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) programme, liaising with charities and exploring initiatives for the firm to take part in; leading the firm’s CSR communications and attend internal CSR meetings;
· Creating a full range of internal/external marketing collateral such as briefs, flyers, internal newsletters and brochures;
· Drafting and finalising award submissions and legal directories;
· Overseeing the firm’s client database (Salesforce);
· Assist the wider BD team with Events, Tenders and other ad hoc projects as and when necessary.
To apply you’ll need previous experience of working in a similar role within a legal or professional services firm, be confident with excellent interpersonal and networking skills to build trust amongst internal and external clients.
This role could be a great step up for a Marketing Exec looking for a step up to Manager.