Great part-time 3 day a week role, reporting to the Reward Manager of this very successful city law firm with over 700 London-based staff. Its assisting with a variety of administrative tasks generated by the Reward Manager, as well as supporting key projects and annual processes including:-.
Providing administrative support for Reward processes, including, updating the HR database with salary and benefit changes and enrolling employees onto benefit schemes
- Preparation and maintenance of management information, including quarterly Market Intelligence pack and other ad hoc reports
- Assisting with annual benefit renewal processes
- Assisting with the annual budget and salary review process
- Answering employee benefits queries
- Processing invoices
- Undertaking ad hoc research as required
To apply you’ll need to have worked in a reward & benefits or finance-based support role, have experience of statistical reporting, including managing and maintaining Spreadsheets (Excel) and experience working with an HR Database (or similar) and experience of generating reports
In return the firm can offer a fantastic working environment with great training and scope for professional growth.