My client, a forward thinking and progressive law firm (Location: Bank/Cannon Street) is actively recruiting for a Payroll and Benefits Advisor to join the team, part of the wider HR function.
The role is varied and will include:-
- Administrating company benefits (pensions, healthcare, Fitness, Life assurances etc)
- Managing relationships with benefits suppliers, attending meetings, reviewing contracts
- Assisting in carrying out salary reviews
- Researching and surveying salary and benefits data
- Analysing reports and figures
- Answering queries from staff
- Providing management information to senior HR staff and partners
- Involvement with induction / termination of employees from a benefits perspective
- Collation of Payroll data for submission to external payroll service company
- Work to improving employee understanding and contributing towards the firm’s employee value proposition.
To apply you’ll need Payroll & Reward experience in a law firm or other professional organisation, significant benefits experience in a fast growth and performance driven culture, sound and demonstrable knowledge of payroll systems and requirements and be a collaborative team player, with a focus on client service delivery and the ability to build relationships and credibility across the business.
Fantastic opportunity to bring to bear all your skills and knowledge so far, in this newly-created role.