Top-ranked law firm with international offices is keen to recruit Certifications Manager to join the Edinburgh office.
This is a newly created role, responsible for defining, publishing and implementing the process of certification against ISO 14001, ISO 45001, ISO 50001, PAS 3001, and ISO 9001 or other quality standards and would ideally suit someone with an environmental/sustainability management background.
The role will also include preparing annual audit plans (internal and external audits) and budgets, maintaining management system documentation including policies and framework requirements and facilitating management reviews and monitoring continuous improvement.
To apply you will need:-
- Practical experience in developing and/or implementing certifiable management systems.
- Strong project management and organisational skills
- Exceptional verbal, written and presentation skills.
- Proficiency in using Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, Project, PowerPoint, SharePoint and Outlook
- Enthusiastic, efficient, friendly, courteous and pro-active team player happy to be involved in any projects.
- Discretion, diplomacy and confidentiality maintained at all times.
- Ability to work within tight deadlines and under pressure.
In return the firm offers a comprehensive benefits package, on-going training and the opportunity to develop this newly created and key role within the firm.