A top 20 law firm based in the city is keen to recruit a Recruitment Administrator to join their resourcing team, part of the wider Human Resources team. This was a new team in 2018 and they have already seen the team achieve promotions and grow – hence this new position!
You will be responsible for ensuring the smooth running of the recruitment administration processes across all roles in the Firm. Key Tasks and Responsibilities will include: –
- Keeping on top of the current interview activity throughout the Firm
- Liaising with various stakeholders within the firm and to schedule and book in interviews
- Creating new vacancies on the recruitment portal
- Assisting with the planning and organisation of the assessment centres and vacation schemes
- Helping to organise the campus recruitment events
- Taking ownership of the graduate recruitment social media channels to help improve student engagementTo apply, you’ll need to have a real interesting in working in recruitment and have excellent attention to detail and be highly organised along with the ability to prioritise and multitask in a fast- paced environment.In return the firm offer a fast-moving and fun environment and the opportunity to progress your career. The team have a great work ethic and really love their jobs!