Our client can offer a dynamic and progressive working environment and are seeking a new recruit to their highly regarded Risk team.
Ideally you will have 3 years experience within Risk & Compliance. Our client is not able to consider anything other than a law firm/private practice background for this particular role.
This role reports into the General Counsel and senior analyst and you will be responsible for
- Reviewing incoming conflicts searches and seek enhanced information, if not sufficient.
- Conducting conflict searches, identifying any conflicts issues and escalating these to the senior analysts and General Counsel (as necessary).
- Specifying Client Due Diligence requirements.
- Reviewing the Client Due Diligence/CDD collated by fee earners and secretaries and either approve it or identify what is missing.
- Assisting the Risk team and General Counsel with projects that may be outside of CDD & Conflicts.
The firm have an exceptional reputation and strive to provide their clients with a bespoke service whilst maintaining the highest standards of client care this is mirrored with how they look after their employees and provide a working culture that ensures the highest calibre of work is accessed.