My client, a leading international law firm, is seeking a talented and dynamic Business Development and Marketing Specialist to join their largest practice group who cover four European offices.
As a key member of the BD and Marketing Department, you will work with BD and Marketing colleagues and partners across various offices, playing a crucial role in developing and executing clear strategies and business plans. Your responsibilities will encompass managing an array of business development pursuits, marketing campaigns, communications, client events, sponsorships, and key account activities.
In this role, you will actively immerse yourself in learning about the service offering, lawyers, and clients of the assigned groups and related practices. You will contribute to developing and leading initiatives that enhance the groups’ knowledge about our clients’ business needs and relevant capabilities to foster cross-selling opportunities.
- Take the lead as project manager for RFPs and pitches
- Drive briefing discussions, write new business proposals, conduct matter research, and produce targeted, tailored responses to RFIs/RFPs.
- Support follow-up and debrief activities post-pitch, reporting results accordingly.
- Collaborate with the Business Development and Marketing Manager and others to consult with practice/industry team leadership and key partners on marketing and client development plans.
- Contribute to practice/industry group meetings and planning sessions.
- Develop and refine the groups’ business development “infrastructure,” ensuring quality control and efficiency.
- Assist in preparing and managing the group’s BD budget, track and analyse initiatives, and provide recommendations for future efforts.
- Facilitate planning, implementation, and follow-up of new business or cross-marketing opportunities.
- Lead the drafting and submission of rankings, awards, surveys, league tables, and other recognitions for assigned groups.
- Collaborate with the Regional BD and Marketing team members to plan client programs and sponsored events.
- Work with the Communications and PR team to identify thought leadership topics and engage lawyers in media commentary, article publication, podcasts, etc.
- Minimum of five years of professional marketing, business development, or other relevant experience.
- Excellent writing and proofreading skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Outlook.
Our client has started the process of a new strategy within Marketing and Business Development and this is a very exciting time to join the firm and be at the beginnings of some really great projects!
If this sounds like the perfect challenge for you apply today!
Our client can offer a super salary and some awesome benefits!