My client, a forward thinking and progressive law firm (Location: Chancery Lane) is actively recruiting for a Senior Reward and Benefits Manager to join as part of the wider HR function. Working with the Head of Benefits, the role is varied and will include:-
- Analysing the present reward and benefits structure and identify where improvements could be made.
- Have responsibility for administering the firms pension provision, benchmarking and market researching to evaluate external competition
- Manage the firm’s flexible benefits scheme and manage and develop relationships with benefit providers.
- Provide reports to senior management/partners
- Support the practice by providing advice on market pay and salary management reviews
- Supporting the Head of HR in reviewing the firms pay structure.
- HR-related project management
To apply you’ll need solid benefits & reward experience within a large commercial environment, previous experience of managing a flexible benefits programme and reviewing the benefits within a business, strong reporting and interpersonal skills.
Its fantastic opportunity for someone to bring to bear all their management skills, knowledge and experience developing a brand new function within the firm.