A renowned Law firm is recruiting a Senior Risk Analyst to join their Risk and Compliance team. The successful candidate will be involved in conflict checking, conflicts analysis, information barrier set up and new matter on-boarding. The role will involve assisting with the client approval process and ensuring the firm’s client take-on checks are completed in a timely manner which will include gathering due diligence materials from several sources, assisting the lawyers and PA’s with the completion of the Intapp matter opening forms.
As a Senior Risk Analyst you will also take responsibility for liaising with lawyers to ensure client engagement letters are in place, and that the firm’s matter inception risk assessment is carried out thoroughly for new clients and will be able to further your career by adding some management duties to your day to day role!
- Undertake conflicts checks by using the firm’s Intapp Conflicts system;
- Review all conflicts searches prior to sending the results to the requestor to ensure the accuracy and completeness of the search;
- Analyse conflicts search results where longer reports are generated/on partner request;
- Perform searches utilising internal and external data sources;
- Review all searches prior to sending the results to the requestor to ensure the accuracy and completeness of the search;
- Understand, identify and escalate wider risk, reputational and conflict issues at client take on stage; Communicate with partners and staff regarding conflict check results/process;
- Carry out initial research on all new clients by using a variety of different research tools including analysis of structure charts and other materials to establish the true beneficial ownership of the client;
To apply, you’ll need at least 2 years experience in Risk & Compliance within a law firm (essential) and be educated to Degree level preferably with a law degree/or qualified in KYC/Compliance. Exposure to mentoring more junior members of your current team will be really helpful in this role!
The firm is fully equipped for virtual/remote working and their Risk team has worked seamlessly and grown throughout 2020!