This leading Life Sciences & Technology law firm are seeking an AV Technician to join their IT department to assist with rapid AV & Tech support across the firm. They are looking for a tech-savvy individual who has experience in working within legal or professional services. You will be setting up and supporting on meetings, events and other multi-media activities both virtually and in the office.
Other responsibilities for the role include:
- Dealing with various stakeholders to understand their technical requirements for meetings and client events.
- Set up conference rooms and assist on ad hoc audio and video requests.
- Provide full on-site support for the firms AV equipment.
- Serve as the key point of contact for Teams, Zoom & Webex.
- Support the wider IT department.